• Basic techniques of writing and execution of the Venezuelan maracas
• Study of each of the Venezuelan rhythms and their variations
• How to adapt the traditional Venezuelan technique to other cultures
• Study of the academic maracas (concert for maracas and orchestra PATARUCO)
• Study of contemporary maracas in electronic proposals
• Open stage for students every evening.
• Private student concert at the end of the course.
• Public concert by Professor Manuel Alejandro Rangel.
• Closing evening.
• Visit to the exotic places of Saint Christophe D’Allier.
• Picnic at the water’s edge.
• The accommodation will be at the Gîte Le Grenier inn.
• Course fee: € 600 Includes classes, accommodation and meals (transportation is the responsibility of the participants).
• Advance payment of € 200 for registration to be canceled before May 15th 2019, non-refundable; the balance must be canceled no later than June 30th 2019. Once the registration date has passed, the rate will be increased to € 700, which must be paid in only once.
• Participants residing in Saint Christophe D’Allier may, if requested, not be accommodated through the inn.
• If you live outside of France, we will endeavor to help you get to Saint Christophe D’Allier from Lyon. Do not hesitate to let us know about your possible itinerary problems.
Account Number: 8769227961
15102 SW, 104th ST, #822.
Miami, Florida, 33196