The purpose of the online course of Venezuelan maracas is to show in only five movements the traditional language of maracas. Subsequently, these movements transform into 25 basic combinations that allow students to work on independence with both hands, and to discover the true source from where all traditional Venezuelan rhythms come.
This methodology systematized with the grammatical proposal designed and exposed in the book 5 Movements Are The Key, will result in optimal, basic and technical knowledge of the instrument and will then adapt to the multiple musical proposals of each performer.
"In this method 5 Movements Are The Key, I want to share the experience that helped me understand the traditional techniques of the Venezuelan maracas and that lead me to design a musical writing that shows with clarity and discernment the execution of the instrument in each Venezuelan genre according to the vocabulary and variations that have been standardized throughout time"
The course has 144 videos with animation of trajectories and illustration of the bigrama, videos with traditional Venezuelan pieces representative of each genre, accompanied by the greatest Venezuelan musicians and cultists such as: Cheo Hurtado - Cuatro, David Peña - Contrabajo, Luis Julio Toro - Flute, Henry Rubio - Harp, Yustardi Laza - Harp Tuyera, Ismael Querales - Bandola, Luis Pino - Cuatro, Jesus “Chuito” Rengel - Mandolina.
What am I going to learn?
• You will learn the 5 key movements of the traditional language of maracas.
• 25 basic combinations, which will give you motor skills independence and thus discover the true source where all the traditional Venezuelan rhythms come from.
• You will learn the Venezuelan genres in 3/4 (Waltz, Passage, Joropo Llanero, Joropo Oriental, Joropo Tuyero, Onda Nueva) in 6/8 (Danza, Pajarillo, Joropo Oriental con Estribillo, Joropo Tuyero,) and 5/8 (Venezuelan Merengue).
• Motor skills independence that will allow you to expand your acting creativity.
• Construction of connections through links that will allow you to unite all the variations of ornaments together with the traditional accompaniment you want.
What does this course include?
• 14 hours online study.
• 144 videos explanatory, animated and illustrated for each movement with its bigrama.
• Monthly subscription with access to all the academic content of the IV chapters of the method, plus personalized queries for just $2,99/MONTH.
• 3 month promotion FREE with the purchase of the printed version of 1 book, plus personalized consultations for just $59,99. (FREE SHIPPING)..
• 12 month promotion FREE with the purchase of the printed version of 1 book, 1 pair of Venezuelan Maracas with their case, plus personalized consultations for just $149,99. (FREE SHIPPING)..
Who is this course for?
• Amateur musicians and people of any age with no previous musical experience.
• Musicians with an interest in the deep mastery of the Venezuelan maracas.
• Percussionists with experience in the popular and academic field.
• Advanced musicians with the concern to learn and master the academic and traditional language of the Venezuelan maracas.
"5 Movements Are The Key" It is designed to start learning the instrument without prior knowledge.