$59.99 – $79.99
number of pages: 164
measurements: letter sheet
21,59 cm x 27,94 cm closed
43,18 cm x 27,94 open
Paper: Glaze 150gr
Print: 4 inks
Binding: soft cover in 250 gr glaze with matt plastic coating on one side, woven square spine.
Free shipping to America and Europe
"In this method 5 Movements Are The Key, I want to share the experience that helped me understand the traditional techniques of the Venezuelan maracas and that lead me to design a musical writing that shows with clarity and discernment the execution of the instrument in each Venezuelan genre according to the vocabulary and variations that have been standardized throughout time"
What am I going to learn?
• You will learn the 5 key movements of the traditional language of maracas.
• 25 basic combinations, which will give you motor skills independence and thus discover the true source where all the traditional Venezuelan rhythms come from.
• You will learn the Venezuelan genres in 3/4 (Waltz, Passage, Joropo Llanero, Joropo Oriental, Joropo Tuyero, Onda Nueva) in 6/8 (Danza, Pajarillo, Joropo Oriental con Estribillo, Joropo Tuyero,) and 5/8 (Venezuelan Merengue).
• Motor skills independence that will allow you to expand your acting creativity.
• Construction of connections through links that will allow you to unite all the variations of ornaments together with the traditional accompaniment you want.
EL LIBRO ESTÁ ESTRUCTURADO DE LA SIGUIENTE MANERA:
CAPÍTULO I, 5 MOVIMIENTOS SON LA CLAVE
CAPÍTULO II, COMBINACIONES BÁSICAS
CAPÍTULO III, ACOMPAÑAMIENTOS BÁSICOS DE GÉNEROS TRADICIONALES VENEZOLANOS
CAPÍTULO IV, ENLACES Y CONEXIONES DIRECTAS DE RITMOS BÁSICOS A VARIACIONES DE ADORNO
SHIPPING TO AMERICA AND EUROPA, SHIPPING TO ASIA
Comments (No Comments)